Wedding Diaries: Venue Viewing

Images from: Belle Bridal Magazine

So exciting times! Tom has finally agreed to look at getting our wedding booked! So naturally I have taken that and ran with it... I have just booked in a viewing for South Causey Inn near Beamish in county durham. I just adore the old world, earth mother feel of the venue. Intimate but beautiful and I just love the exposed beams. 






Usually with these venues the hotels look lovely but the decor is bland and dated or just boring. I've been to a few weddings where the hotels have put no effort into the overall ambiance. I want my wedding to be beautiful. I love the blossoms in the beams and even the actual ceremony room is so rustic and unique! Who knows...if this goes well I could be sending out my save the dates before we know it!



No comments