H E L L O A G A I N


"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new, and trust the magic of beginnings..."


Hello. Again. 

I say again because Curiously Lorin has been around for years and years however at the tender age of 28 I decided to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. I must admit, the idea of pressing delete on quite a few years of my life was initially terrifying but then there was that flood of relief and optimism. 

There's something quite cathartic and almost invigorating about starting something new, disregarding the old baggage and  having a totally blank page in front of you. I also feel like I should be giving myself points for how many "new beginnings" cliches I can fit into one blog post!

So here we are today. A brand new blog. 

I suppose I should (re)introduce myself. My name is Lorin, I am a 28 year old marketing executive from a tiny town in the North East of England. I am engaged to Tom, who owns his own detailing business and we are getting married in August this year. 

In all honesty, I'm not sure what this blog may turn into. I enjoy lifestyle, fashion, caring for animals and food so I expect it will be a culmination of all of the above. However, less "Goop" more...realistic. As I edge away from my 20's I feel like I really am beginning to understand myself as a person and more importantly begin to accept that. I still have a long way to go but that's OK. 

That's what your thirties are for right?

No comments